Android 4.1 Jelly Bean has finally arrived! Our team have been patiently waiting for the latest Android version, fingers itching to unfold the new features. We are excited and happy at the same time because Google has finally address the concerns especially the noticeable lag in the Android platform. The lag might be due to the full multitasking Android is capable of and its already minimized in ICS. The Project Buffer intends to reduce the lag further so that users can enjoy lag free performance in their devices. Other than that, there are plenty of goodies in store for Jelly Bean users
1. Project Butter intends to discard lag from Android devices
2. Google Now brings search results based on location and number of times users have been in that place.
3. Inside the notification bar, users can now take actions such as calling back.
4. Widgets resize automatically depending on screen sizes.
5. Jelly Bean sports a new Gallery with firmstrip and deletes it with swiping gestures.
6. Improved keyboard with predictive input
7. Android now includes Offline Voice Dictation
8. Accessibility is enhanced with Braille support and plugins for USB and Bluetooth output devices.
9. NFC Jelly Bean phones gets Android Beam function to enable fast sharing of contacts, pages, YouTube videos and many others
10. Search is drastically improved with power of Knowledge Graph
11. Previously users can search the web with voice, but now the Intelligent voice search responds back to you with intelligent answers.
12. When users are at a particular location, Google Now cards pop up on the screen when they need them.